Category Archives: community

Dear Paris:

Sometimes there are no words, even for those who usually have far too many words. This is one of those times. I’m not going to talk about the attacks that happened in Paris yesterday, which by now everyone has surely … Continue reading

Posted in breaking news, community, Crime, Current Events, Events, News, Thoughts | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

My NaNoWriMo Start: The 2015 Edition

This year was going to be different from last year. That’s what I said. Last year was my first NaNoWriMo and I was so psyched for it. I was excited and inspired and determined to get it done. I knew … Continue reading

Posted in community, fiction, Inspiration, Personal, Writing | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

It’s That Time Again! NaNoWriMo 2015!!

It’s the last week of October, which can only mean one thing… It’s almost time for NaNoWriMo! I’m really excited about NaNoWriMo this year, more than I’ve ever been before. See, even though I’m an “active writer” and even have … Continue reading

Posted in community, fiction, Inspiration, Personal, Writing | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

The End Of NaNoWriMo

November is over, which means that National Novel Writing Month has officially ended. How did you do? I was behind for the entire month, and I mean like really behind. I kept writing in this step ladder fashion. I would … Continue reading

Posted in community, fiction, Inspiration, Personal, Writing | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Nanowrimo… It’s Almost Over And I Am STILL Behind!

So I am checking in for the last time this month regarding NaNoWriMo. For anyone who doesn’t know this is when a bunch of people register online with the same goal in mind: to write a 50,000 word novel in … Continue reading

Posted in community, fiction, Inspiration, Personal, Writing | Tagged , , , , , , | 1 Comment